After investigating the problem with the MPU6050 from last week we found out that all our prototypes have defect MPU6050 sensors . The bias offset values are way out of spec and several of the accelerometer axis is locked to their min or max value. The manufacturer must have dropped the hole batch in the floor or something because we would have expected at least one out of the six prototypes to have a working sensor. Without working sensors it is hard to make a maiden flight, which we are very eager to do. We will have to order new sensors and hopefully we can replace the new sensors without damaging them.
We also finished to patch all our test copters so that they will now be able to fly when we change the sensor: